AUXAL是一套群昱公司代理的結構分析軟體，快縱向發展研究的全面資料分析，現在利用SSI的AUXAL程式在您桌面就可使用。結構分析使用BTT模型或JPA2模型，非結構分析使用Kernel Smoothing 或Fourier Transform of Residuals。它提供高度、速度、加速度準確的成長曲線，並且在發布品質圖形輸出中顯示高度與速度的曲線。速度的最大與最小值會被標示與描述出來。多個案件的數據透過該程式就能用一道程序分析出來，且結果能以縱向與cross-sectionally 總結而成。能藉由一種或多種高度測量，預測在成熟、或其他年齡時的高度。分類: 統計分析軟體
Auxological Analysis of Longitudinal Measurements of Human Stature
R. Darrell Bock, University
Stephen H. C. du Toit, University of Pretoria, & David Thissen, University of North Carolina.
Fast, comprehensive analysis of data from longitudinal growth studies is now available on your desktop with the AUXAL program from SSI.
- Structural Analysis with the BTT Model or the JPA2 Model
- Nonstructural Analysis by Fourier Transform of Residuals or Kernel Smoothing
The program performs both structural and nonstructural auxological analysis of human growth in standing height or recumbent length. It provides accurate fitting or smoothing of growth curves for height, velocity, and acceleration and displays the height and velocity curves in publication quality graphic output.
Maxima and minima of velocity are located and described. Data from multiple cases can be analyzed in one pass through the program and the results summarized both longitudinally and cross-sectionally.
Employing Bayesian methods of estimation, the program is able to fit the structural models to incomplete longitudinal data. This facility makes it possible to estimate a structural average curve for the full growth cycle from mixed longitudinal data consisting of a sample of short studies beginning at random ages. It also makes possible the prediction of height at maturity, or any other age, from one or more measures of height prior to maturity.
Special Features of the AUXAL
- Program controlled by an easy-to-prepare ASCII command file
- Data may be read from fixed-column or free-column ASCII files
- Free-column fields may be selected from among other fields anywhere in the data record
- Data for successive time points can be on separate records or on one long record
- Observations may be selected by age or height ranges in each case
- Cases from a large study may be selected or omitted
as specified on a supplied list